Stonehage Fleming, Pictet Wealth Management, Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, UHNWIs and single family offices took part in this exclusive Summit
We thank all the speakers, delegates and VIP guests for taking part in the first International Family Office Summit! We hosted delegates from the UK, Switzerland, the US, Canada, countries of Eastern and Western Europe, Asia and Africa, and received excellent feedback from the attendees. This timely Summit was organised in partnership with Family Office Magazine – a premium quality magazine that caters to the ultra-wealthy Family Office sector. The Summit brought together family offices, HNWIs, wealth management firms, private banks, wealth professionals and advisors.
Among topical discussions and presentations at the Summit were:
- Multi-generational wealth planning, succession, family governance – what are the key trends?
- Key trends in family offices: pandemic and post pandemic. Opportunities and challenges of the digital era
- ESG/Impact/ Sustainable investing – a growing trend? What is in it for private investors?
- Philanthropy versus impact investing
- Art investment in the digital age. NFTs (non-fungible tokens) revolutionising the world of art investment
- Trends in relocation of UHNWIs during and after the pandemic
- Pros and cons of investing in cryptocurrencies and in blockchain technologies: lessons learnt so far by family offices and private investors
- Venture capital investments and Pre-IPO investments
- Latest trends on the equities markets, debt markets and in hedge funds
- Asset allocation trends in family offices: are we seeing shift from traditional to alternative asset classes?
- And more
And more – the timed programme is available to view and download here.
Stellar speaker lineup included:
Programme view & download
To view and download the timed programme please share you name and contact details
In partnership with:
*The information you provide will be kept confidential in line with GDPR.
Related articles and analytical materials
“Liquidity and Bathing Suits” by Gregg S. Robins of Robins Advising, October 2021